New Giving Options are now available!Option 1—App Giving
To get started go to the APP Store or Google Play and search for “GivePlus Church” to download the app for free. You will then enter your church name or search for churches near me. Once you’ve selected your church you can begin to enter or scan your personal information.
To get started text the $ amount that you wish to give to (833)989-1878 and press send. You will then receive a registration link. Click the link and enter your payment information and tap process. After the registration is complete, you will receive a verification text as well as an email receipt. For future giving, you will simply send a text with the amount you wish to give and it will process automatically. GivePlus Text Phone Number: 833-989-1878
Option 3—Online Giving
(see link below)When you click on the link, it will take you directly to the donation page where you can enter all of your information.
Please call the church office with any questions (501)676-6767 or feel free to ask any one of our tech savvy youth for help downloading the GivePlus app. EGiving Link Here
Option 4—CASH App
Cash App / Square Cash is a company that specialized in mobile payments through an app. The app works the same way as PayPal, Venmo, and Google Wallet. The app can be installed on a smartphone. Using the app, you can send money safely and directly to your connections! Essentially, you can transfer money on Cash App through the following 3 steps:
1) Use the number pad on the home page to type the $ amount you want to send. Enter at least $1 before selecting ‘Pay’.
2) Insert our Cashtag name: ''LonokeMethodist''
3) Include an elective description or note.Tap on ‘Pay‘, which on the right-hand side in the lower corner.
Click here to download the app now: https://cash.app/$LonokeMethodist
Option 5—Venmo App
Venmo is a PayPal service that allows you to easily purchase items & split checks without using a credit card. Think of it as a social app for paying. You can even send money to friends & family without needing cash or checks. Follow these steps to use Venmo:
1) Set up your Venmo account here: https://venmo.com/signup
2) Choose a funding source by linking a credit card, bank account, or using your Venmo balance.
3) Request money or pay others with your Venmo account.
4) Add a recipient, a balance, and a note.
5) Send to recipient, our Venmo name is ''Lonoke-Methodist''
6) Transfer funds to your bank account or keep in your Venmo account for future purchases.
Check out our Venmo page here: https://venmo.com/Lonoke-Methodist
Please call the church office with any questions (501) 676-6767 or feel free to ask any one of our tech savvy youth for help downloading the above apps.
The Trustees are looking at making our restrooms handicapped accessible. We will be accepting donations if you feel led to give to this project.